How to Assemble Your DoubleWave
1. Every DoubleWave comes with an upper tray, a lower tray, and four legs (three for installation, one extra!)
2. Twist the legs until they are entirely separate from the tray.
3. Place the legs into the three slots on the tray
4. Align the upper tray with the three legs on the lower tray. Then, tighten the legs in the upper and lower slots by pressing firmly and evenly on the upper tray.
5. The DoubleWave is now ready to double the capacity of your microwave oven and provide you with years of hot meals!